Friday, May 29, 2015
Waxing Gibbous
83% visible, 11 days old We prepare to say 'goodbye' to merry May and 'hello' to a full moon at the start of June. June will be here and there is so much to do! I am trying to align myself more with the phases. I am trying to deliberately move through each phase one day or night at a time. Birthing things at the full moon is an excellent way to send out the positives. This is animate and energy. Working the muscles and the memory. I want to carve the face, the scrolls, the curls. I want to work on the comic strip. Life being both comedy and tragedy. I want the vibe of a cemetery in my quaint living space. I envision a 'kara' shabby chic. Some place to park my beat up trunks and tables. Some stone slab to eternize this mess of life. Tonight, my moon may appear. I want to drink in the rest of May. She'll be gone soon. With the vines dying and the ivy needing a new home, things are restless. Planting seeds comes soon. I put them down the second week of June! Happy Rosalia in the eve! Though no roses yet bloom. There is a promise for flowers to come. Studio workings (in the studiolo) aren't yet done. I still have some organizing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment