Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Queen May

I get drawn in because I am so needy.  She is the queen bee or the bee's knees of this ridiculous social construction.  I get drawn in.  I breathe a little too deeply sometimes.  I breathe in the toxic mixture of manipulation and fake smiles.  Is it a friend?  I wonder if I've been pulled in by a shill.  Someone made me relax around these hyenas.  I should defend.  I should pull my guard.  I should throw them away.  The laughing flowers in their quidnunc ways.  I can hear the shrillness of their sounds.  Little laughing petals mock me.  Perhaps, I shouldn't delve into it just now.  The whispers and back stabbing are tiresome.  Something comes with May.  It might just be the freeing temperatures and mild wind.  I have the devil may care attitude now.  I think I should keep it.  Don't feel guilty for feeling full.  Focus on the positives.  Cultivate life like a garden.  Keep loving the variety it brings.  Move forward with life.  One step at a time now.  Pull those trees out of the firmament of the mind.  Pull those flowers forth.  The ones that are pleasing to both eyes and nose are the best.  Pull that forest into view and have a fire to dance around.  Keep an eye on the sky, the clouds, the sun and the moon and never forget to gaze at the stars.  So small they seem to me but they are firey rays of hope shot across the expanse of space and time.  In this world, in this bubble, don't allow the negative to rule the silly spring time.  Don't let the flowers point us into Narcissus' mind.  We have too much to do without drowning in self pity and solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment