Monday, May 4, 2015

the wheel in the kitschen: full moon rituals

The full moon observance, for me, is the opposite of the new moon rituals.  It is a very free flowing time to visualize, create and send out energy.  This energy can be in different forms.  It can be a new artwork or it can be a simple spell.  I only use 'spells' as focus exercises.  They are prayers with juice.  Unlike the new moon, I use four days for my full moon observances.  They don't usually involve gods or goddesses but virtues.  I decide which virtue to use.  The virtue can be tied to other things or not and it is the only constant I wish to attach to full moon observances.  The moon may inspire different things, so it has to be free flowing.  This is a time for travel.  Not staying still.

No comments:

Post a Comment