Monday, May 4, 2015
recipes and the short sneeze
It is not Thursday night, but it is the beginning of May and I am looking forward to better days. Food is a constant source of agony and struggle. Not only do I love different foods but I'm allergic to them, too. It makes life a pain in the nose, stomach, throat and yes, it is a pain in the a_, too. But, I'm trying to combine spirituality and creative eating. Not just eating but cooking, cleaning and baking. I would like a functioning home and hearth. Not just a wish for it but a have it. I'm not a domestic cat and find much more joy in the absurdity of things. I like dark comedies and dark chocolate. But, these days, my health relies on much more than those things. (and the health of my other half and our animal babes). I find the pompous sort go on about how life will come to you if you are good and 'in love' and yet we don't have children. We only want a life. It is constantly eluding me. Even a more spacious yard and trees. Why do the small dreams elude me? Something has got to give. I've decided to go full city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment