Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Agathos Daimon and relaxing at home

You might get switched for a witch.  You might get switched at birth.  Your identity might not be what they wanted it to be.  You may have been assimilated so quickly, your mark wasn't noticed.  Bringing out the brooms, sweeping away the dust and debris of another year.  Too much paper.  I'd love a glass of wine.  And although I'm a red wine girl, I don't mind some Sweet Chantilly with my dinner.  Something white and on the sweeter side sounds really good right now.  I'm a champagne giggler.  Basically, a really nice drunk.  But you don't want to test the waters too much if you have the tendency towards decadence.  Some do.  Drunkenness, craziness and wildness has driven even the most level headed, cool youth to their breaking point.  You only have it put all together if you can keep it from falling apart.  I have brought about banishing clutter.  It doesn't happen overnight.  But, I want to honor the ancestors well.  I want to tell them, it's all right to enter here.   They may not appreciate a cluttered house.  Too many cracks in the walls.  The grass has become overgrown.  Agathos Daimon may not be relaxing at home.  It might be about preparing.  I feel I'm in constant preparation.  I contemplate the renovation of a new place to be.  We are words.  I'll open another book, watch another show.  Life is working on becoming real.

No comments:

Post a Comment