Monday, May 4, 2015
the kitsch in the kitchen, the witch in the witchery
Since I have started quite a few blogs and pages, I have set my mind to using them for my own betterment whether others read them or not. This page is dedicated to Thursday night hijinks in the kitchen and has to do with basic foodie or arty attempts at 'witchery'. This is a word I'm using for that uber creative quality for my Wheel of the Year. I have many spokes on my wheel and it is inspired by the Hellenic religion although it is not strictly Hellenic tradition. I take liberties with my practice because I follow my own instincts (and I'm not a Greek). I will however give homage and try to incorporate as much ode to the culture as I can here. Thank you for taking the time to read this (if you are). If not, may it serve to keep me grounded in the world in which I live and help me invent the world I wish to create.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment