Tuesday, June 2, 2015

suicide gods

What is utility?  Why do things exist if they can never be used or produce?  What is the purpose of all life when it is told to exist in stasis?  I can't sit like this any more.  I am losing identity but, more importantly, I'm forgetting to fight it.  I don't care about arbitrary rules of social norms.  Bowing down to this authority has robbed me of my body, mind and creativity.  It has taken my spirit and crushed it.  I'm sick of existence of the nonuse.  You aren't really useful are you?  Except for money?  Except for spending on useless things you'll never need.  Except for paying for the mundane task of existing.  Tax on breathing, shitting and eating.  Paying for things to cover your head, fill your belly and keep you comfortable.  Existing without use.  What is the purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment