Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Queen Routine

Women sometimes forget they need excitement in their lives.  I know the daily grind has gotten me down over time.  I forget to check the sky for the phases or hang out in the garden.  Lately, I've found new things growing around the garden.  Foxgloves.  I was very happy that they came up.  Going to try my hand at creating a calming space outside.  Learning some new things, too.  Really excited to hang out with music and dance for a while.  I need expression and meditation at equally deep levels.  The fire and the water.  These days, I'm loving the color red.  When the routine of life attempts to make one a zombie, it is best to break out however we can.  I'm really going to try to learn to dance.  Well, I've always loved flamenco dancing and so, I might try to learn it.  And I'm too immersed in things that take away my mental focus, so I'm going to play with some instruments that are less complicated than the guitar or violin.  Going to look into some castanets, maracas and a tambourine.  Meanwhile, I have a lot of ideas for the studio (inside) and the house.  Hopefully, we'll make some progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment