Thursday, June 18, 2015
Kitsch Witchery Rules: it's not just an idea
When I began to write this blog, I really wanted to bring a sense of routine to my life but also a way to document all of the things that happen on the creative side of things. This is like a craft night for Kara. Too many thoughts coming and going. I really wanted to get a handle on what makes me tick. I want to get a handle on why chaos rules so easily these days. A lot of life has been an idea and the inclination to sit back and wish for things but only to a point. I'm so good at making lists but hardly ever check off any of the things I've listed. I think it's time to do the opposite. Right now, the biggest wall to scale is my health. I sleep constantly, even when I shouldn't really be tired. I squander time and don't get to take better care of myself. I'm in the worst rut of my 38 years. I really wish the tide would turn but I think it may take some time. In the mean time I am learning the Gypsy Tango and the Farruca. I am trying to read those twenty books by September 21st. I am trying to get this house under control. My energy gets zapped so easily. My diet is a major struggle. Need to completely weed out the wheat. It is so easy to talk it back into existence. But I can't do it. It is something I just can't eat without consequences. I need that sort of outlook and it is too much for me right now. Wishing for a smooth sail out of this new moon phase. I'm sharing and shedding art. I'm letting go of old ideas and letting them walk out in the world a little bit. I don't want to be set apart from the world. I don't want to hide out. I really want to experience all sides and, for that, I have to kill off the old habits. Those that are the worst and the hardest to break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment