Wednesday, December 23, 2015

the Talking Deads

As I get out and about this season, I stop at some very interesting places.  There are people and places I know just by looking.  Then there is this cavernous and rainy holiday.  Quiet for sure.  Upon the clouds, the light floats a little.  Emitting rays from the last days of waning dawns, here comes the Sun.  Bigger and brighter and pulsing ever stronger now.  It is a day of Sun to my right shoulder, moon to my left.  The moon is big and white, hanging in the blue, hailing the Sun opposite.  She sends me around, let's send her again the opposite way.  There are some really big karmic bags being lugged around for the holiday season.  Nothing like some good baggage to spare and not some jolly man's sack o' toys, either.  For those who can not understand the need to provide for someone else.  For those who decide their choices in life are superior, let's look at the options, shall we?  I get sick of the jabs at people who are making choices in life based on limited options.  Then there is the other side of the world.  Judgments thrown around here would be seen as ridiculous anywhere else.  I wonder why that's so?  Why people feel the need?  Is that their present for the holiday?  A big clap on the back for being "better".  Good for you.  Don't forget that others are trying to find their way through things you most likely can't or won't understand.  This season sucks.  Each year, I try to find a way to make it better and it only gets worse.  Each year my hair falls free with the wind.  Good bye!  My colors will now be, until I'm taken over, brown and silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment