Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Pitch Glittering
His avarice is like an anemic vampire. This is his domain of greed and anxiety. No one wants to live there any more. I am pinioned through reason to dismiss his want of money and power. He opines daily about his obsession with control. Would I be banned from saying so? I've lived a protean life teeming with possibility. I am a simple Bedouin following my lodestar. The night dwells eternal. The moon glow pear is my possibility. How many times did I dream of it, out of my reach? I love to feel real. Like noshing on pesto and cheese. Life and it's plethora of possibilities. You may not wake for tomorrow. Printemps is too far off to tell. Do we live or die or are we reborn? Exchange your death for a life anew. We parlay existence like butterflies all over this universe. With so much starlight in our cosmos, why don't we look up? We change but we can not use it. It is a sad state. Screaming butterflies. There is something rare and fragile and fleeting about this world that makes us ignore the bigger ideas. We are willing to accept our seconds as counted and return to the stars unaware.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment