Sunday, July 12, 2015

eat your vegetables

My mind is elsewhere.  Caprioling into childhood.  My mind is dancing the Gypsy Tango.  My mind is flowing through the Kara Strait into the Kara Sea.  I can see Russia from my mind.  This is no flumadiddle.  I'm perfectly flowing, unattached.  I'm no longer the barnacle at the bottom of the boat.  I'm no longer going along for the ride.  The women still echo.  Tomorrow they cachinnate in the earliest of early mornings just to make my ears bleed.  Thank you, you cacklers like crows.  You seem to smirk at my painful wince.  It is something you get used to.  The screaming and the grinding.  The humming and the hawing.  They seem to go hand-in-hand in the world of the work-a-day drones.  But I'm not there, I'm floating.  I've decided.  I've decided something.  I see the glowing cabochons in the earth and under the foaming oceans.  I am now of noble mien.  I no longer care to own or take or create a space for.  Let's share the wealth of beauty in the greenest garden we have.  Let's be the nobility of nothingness.  Get on my makeshift raft and let's set out for the blazing horizon.  There is some wild and distant shore we haven't yet set foot upon.  Gleaming beaches for miles beckon us to come.  The sun might just push away the glowering black cloud of storms above.  Penhooligan, my sobriquet, so often I've thought I could be a different entity on this planet.  I am the Greek, I am the English.  But we are different than what we think.  Stop and look at behavior.  We the calm equals we the chaos.  We the meditative equals we the raving.  We are mad mirrors chattering to ourselves.  We are related even though we are reticent to say it.  My sister is a perfect mirror of myself.  Hello, lady.  Tell me what we need today.  Your black to my brown.  My sinister sister completes me.  She crosses my 't's and dots my 'i's.  What do we use to cleanse this vast space?  Go and exist.  Feel the life and feel the death.  Reverse the curse of the everyday thoughts.  Remember the opposite is true.  This is why they can't feed you.  We are the same in our physiology.  Take care.  Remember to make the food real.

No comments:

Post a Comment